Highland Park Public Library, along with the other CCS Libraries, has moved to a new catalog! The Enterprise catalog will offer new features and services designed to improve your Library experience. For tips on how to search, place holds, pay fines, and more go here.
New Features and Services:
- Download e-books and eAudiobooks directly from the catalog
- Sign-in easily with your library card number and password
- Send yourself a text or email about items in the catalog
- Keep a record of your check-out history if you choose
- Pay fines online directly though your Library account
- You will no longer be able to use your Bibliocommons User Name - Access to your account will be with your Library card number and PIN only.
- Your Bibliocommons lists and shelves will move to Enterprise as of August 15. They will appear in Enterprise as "private" lists.
- Enterprise does not support tags or user reviews at this time. If you wish to retain your tags or reviews we suggest you move them to a 3rd party site such as Good Reads, Library Thing, or Shelfari.