There are thousands of crossword puzzles and other brain busters available through the library's Zinio digital magazine collection. For those of you who prefer to do your puzzles with pencil and eraser you can print them out at home or here in the library. For more information on how to use Zinio head over here, otherwise continue:
Let’s get started!
1. In your computer or device's browser, go to the Highland Park Zinio page. Here you will find many magazines available free for download as long as you have a library card. Before we go any further, log-in or click Create New Account in the top right corner of the page.
2. Search for this title: Games World of Puzzles
3. Checkout an issue of Games World of Puzzles
4. Open the issue and find a puzzle that suits today's mood.
5. Look for printing options. Most likely they are in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
6. Press print. Enjoy.