What is Universal Class?
Over 500 continuing education classes sponsored by Highland Park Public Library. The classes meet online, at your convenience, with a real instructor. Classes are available in a diverse range of subjects including computers, business, home & garden, health and medicine, hobbies, and more. View a listing of class topics.
How do I take a Class?
Step 1: Go to The Registration Webpage to create your account with your user name and password.
Step 2: Go to http://highlandparkil.universalclass.com to enroll in your class and start learning!
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
- Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail.
Note: These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.