Proper care and handling of library CDs and DVDs ensures error free performance.
If you have any difficulty with discs from the library, please contact us.
Here are a few tips:
· Do not bend, flex, or drop.
· Handle by the edges or the center hole; do not touch the surface of the disk.
· Discs scratch easily, be careful not to scratch either side of the disk.
· Keep dirt, fingerprints, and other foreign materials off the disk.
· If you must clean the disc, please use warm water or glass cleaner.