Access 60 + popular magazines cover-to-cover on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
You will need to create two accounts to use Zinio. One is on our Highland Park Public Library Zinio site, the other is on the official Zinio.com website.
What you need before you start:
- You’ll need a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Internet access.
- Your email address and log in information to check your email.
- You’ll also need your Highland Park Public Library card number.
Let’s get started!
- In your computer or device's browser, go to the Highland Park Zinio page.
- Click on Create New Account in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Highland Park Public Library card number (the 14-digit number found on the back of your card).
- Click on Next.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and a password, then click on Create Account.
- Now, check your email inbox for the Highland Park Public Library: RBdigital Account Request email. Click on the long link to verify your email address.
- Click on the RBdigital Gateway logo in the bottom left corner to go back to the homepage.
Ready, Set, Download:
How to find a magazine:
- Search for it by title.
- Clicking on the All Genres button to the left to select a genre (topic).
- Clicking the numbers below the All Genres buttons to look through the other pages of magazines.
- When you find a magazine that you wish to download, click on the magazine's cover.
- Enter your email address and password that you used to sign up on this site. Then click on Complete Checkout.
- Once you are logged in, click on your magazine's cover to read the magazine in your browser. Follow the on-screen tips to learn how to use the Zinio website to read your magazine. Tip: Click just on the left and right edges of the magazine to flip the pages. Or click on the left and right buttons on the bottom right of the screen to turn the pages.
Zinio Public Library Setup Step-By-Step features instructions with screenshots.
Download the Zinio for Libraries app for your device:
iPad | Android | Kindle Fire | Blackberry Playbook | Windows Phone
(Nook tablet users: use the web browser in Zinio--no Nook app is available)
- Open the Zinio for Libraries app and sign in to your Zinio account
- Tap the open magazine icon in the app to find your downloaded issues
- Please note that Microsoft Windows users may need to create a separate Zinio.com account when using the app.
- Desktop and laptop users can read magazines directly in their browser at Zinio.com