eBooks & eAudiobooks for your computer, eReader, or mobile device
- Android (tablets, smartphones)
- Apple OS7 (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Apple OS6 (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Kindle (Fire 1st Gen)
- Kindle (Fire, HD)
- Kindle (Keyboard, Touch, Paperwhite)
- Nook (Color, Tablet, HD, HD+)
- Nook (Classic, Touch), Kobo, Literati, Pandigital
- Windows 8 Devices
More about downloading
- Many popular ereaders and mobile devices, such as iPhones & iPads, Kindles and Nooks are compatible with OverDrive materials. Review a list of compatible devices.
- To download audiobooks, you'll need OverDrive Media Console on your computer. It's also an app for reading ebooks or listening to audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet.
- To read ebooks on a Kindle, you'll need an Amazon account.
What is OverDrive Advantage?
While most of the titles available at MyMediaMall are available to patrons of all member libraries, titles purchased using the OverDrive Advantage Program are available exclusively to patrons of the library that purchased the titles. The Highland Park Public Library does offer this extra material to its patrons.
Still having trouble?
- Call the Reference Desk for help at 847-681-7031 or email us.
- Please note: while we want to offer you every available ebook, our selection is limited by several factors. Find out more.